On And On

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Back in School...

Well, that pretty much spells out what's going on in my life right now. Lots of scholarly reading and writing, things I haven't done in over eight years. And I'm loving every minute of it!
Right now I'm preparing for the MAT on Friday morning. I'm using study guide more to get a feel for how the test is structured than to study the material. There's too much to study, and either I know it or I don't.
Heard from the professor I asked for a letter of recommendation today. He was more than happy to do it and wished me the best of luck. I still have to write and send in my essay, but the application process is now nearly finished.
This track I'm on (a part-time Master's followed by a part-time Ph.D.) is going to take time, but it's what I've wanted to do ever since I left Farmington.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home