On And On

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Heading off to work in the morning is never a "good time" for me, but
lately Alex has not been too happy with Daddy leaving. He cries and cries, and I have to keep walking out the door.

Carissa always takes him to the window though, and he waves to me as I get into my car. I know he gets over it quickly, but it's still hard to take in the moment.

He's walking quite often now, and we no longer have to "suggest" that he try walking. Often I catch him letting go of the wall and crossing the living room, always with a big smile on his face. He holds his arms out in front of him like a zombie. Very adorable if I do say so myself.

It's been a long day and I'm too tired to talk politics. But don't worry, I have a lot to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home